See my original post, 30 Day Blogging Challenge for the entire list of 30 posts!
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Georgia in a little town about an hour north of Atlanta.
- I have one younger brother and two older brothers.
- I participated in marching, jazz, and concert bands in high school.
- I was the assistant drum major my senior year.
- I was voted “Most Talented” in 1997.
- I majored in Spanish in college.
- I hold an MBA in management.
- I moved to Ohio in 2004 to work for a mortgage company.
- I lived in Washington, D.C. for 1 year before moving back to Ohio.
- I got married in 2004.
- I have 4 beautiful kids – ages 9, 7, 6 and 22 months.
- I am 6’3″ tall/
- I’ve played piano since I was 5.
- I once hit 6 3 pointers in a church league basketball game.
- I played Little League baseball until 8th grade.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)