I’ve missed a few days blogging due to a very busy weekend. I’m now back at the keyboard this evening to continue my 30 Day Blogging Challenge. For a list all of the blog topics for the 30 days, see my original post, 30 Day Blogging Challenge. Here’s the next post topic…
If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
This is a very tough question as there are so many celebrities I would be interested in meeting and interviewing. If I only had 15 minutes, I think I’d like to meet comedian Jeff Foxworthy. Why? He’s seems like such a down-to-earth type of comedian who is very approachable. I’d like to pitch him my list of self-made redneck jokes such as:
- If you’re senior prom involved the words “scattered,” “smothered,” or “covered,” ….
- If your grandmother left you her “prized Tupperware” collection, ….
- If the front porch to your trailer used to be the bed of your pickup truck, …. (True story: I saw this on a trailer in my hometown of Rome, GA)
- If you cancel your wedding to go muddin’ at the rodeo, ….
- If a pack of Camels are involved in a poker wager, ….
- If you play fart pranks at Walmart and nobody notices, ….
- If the main directions to your church involve hangin’ a left at the Dollar General, ….
- If you think a selfie involves a bottle of lotion and a girlie magazine,….
- If your teacher asks what “abbreviated” means and you tell the story about your dad’s DUI, ….
- Redneck Dictionary word: Umbilical: The fact that Adam and Eve never ate of the forbidden fruit is umbilical.
- Redneck Dictionary word: Twerk: Ya’ll need to finish up your beers and get back twerk.