I’m very excited that you are interested in contributing a guest post to Go Ask Your Daddy! In order to make it an easy process for both of us, please read and agree to my guidelines before submitting your content.
*IMPORTANT* Do not send me an email pitch asking if you can guest post on my blog. I get hundreds of requests like this every week and simply do not have time to respond (and usually just hit ‘delete’) If you are serious about guest posting on my blog, read the submission guidelines below.
- Only submit content that is related to the posts that I publish on Go Ask Your Daddy.
- I only publish guest posts if they are valuable and relevant to my readers. The main topics I write about are: blogging tips and tricks, affiliate marketing, parenting tips, product reviews, social media. (Other content may be accepted on a case-by-case basis)
- Length should be a minimum of 1,500 words. Search engines love long and detailed content. The better the post ranks in search results, the more both of us will benefit.
- The more detailed, personable and valuable your post is, the more likely I will publish it.
- Original content only. I do not accept posts that have been previously published elsewhere.
- Double check spelling, grammar and punctuation. Posts filled with errors will be rejected.
- Provide a 3-4 sentence bio with one link to your blog and one to the social media account of your choice. Include a professional photo of yourself to be included at the bottom of the post.
- Images must be creative commons (you must be the owner) that matches your blog post. Low quality images will not be accepted. If I decide to replace it, I will try to make sure the replacement is close to what you originally submitted.
- Required: All guest posters must post a lead-in on their blog, normally in the first paragraph that states, “I guest posted on Go Ask Your Daddy today” with it linked to the post on my site.
What will not be accepted:
- Posts filled with affiliate links/posts that promote products or services.
- Submissions without the full content attached as a Word document with images attached.
- Content that is not beneficial/valuable to my readers. I am a dad blog, product review blog, parenting/kids blog.
- Content full of errors that require a ton of editing/improvement.
How to submit your guest post:
Send the full content in Microsoft Word format and all relevant images as an email attachment to: email@example.com.
Please allow 2 weeks for my review and for publication. If you don’t hear anything after two weeks, please feel free to follow up with me.
Note: If you submit a guest post to Go Ask Your Daddy, you agree to transfer all rights to me, Jeremy Atkins. I reserve the right to republish the post in other mediums (with credit given to you). This does not result in financial compensation to you for your work. If you do not agree with this, please do not submit a guest post.
Thank you for your interest! I look forward to hearing from you!