I love to review products on Go Ask Your Daddy! If you are a brand or company looking to extend an offer to me to review your product, I feel it’s valuable that you know my product review guidelines in advance. There may be exceptions made on a case by case basis so please reach out to me to discuss them.
- Media kit will be provided upon request.
- I only review products that are family friendly. I do not accept anything pornographic, illegal, anti-military/USA, or adult in nature.
- I will review any online service as long as there is no credit card or personal information required. I must be provided with a complimentary subscription in order to review the service.
- Product must be a full sized product.
- If you would like a giveaway to go with the product review, I kindly request that you handle the shipping of the item to the winner.
- Items sent to Go Ask Your Daddy for review will not be returned.
- Items sent to Go Ask Your Daddy for review must be the item(s) that you originally agreed to send me via email. This includes the correct size, color, etc. Items sent to Go Ask Your Daddy must be items of benefit and value to our readers. If you send an item outside of what was agreed upon, I do not guarantee a post will be made about the product.
- Any product reviews where multiple products are involved, all items must be sent. Posts will not be made until all additional items have been received.
- Go Ask Your Daddy posts honest reviews of items received. My readers deserve fair and honest reviews and I am obliged to provide them. If I have a problem with your product, I will contact you and give you the option to not have your review item posted. Not all products are perfect every time, so expect some negative information about them.
- I strive to review items within 1-3 weeks of the product arriving. If you have a date or a specific turn time, please let me know at least a week before the deadline.
- I highly recommend (not required) that you send me a duplicate of the item I am to review so that I can host a giveaway to one of my readers. I use RaffleCopter to run my giveaways.
Product Review Structure
I recently implemented a consistent product review structure for all of the products I receive. The structure will include:
- FTC Disclaimer
- Product Name
- Product Category
- Other pertinent information (if required)
- Overview of product/service
- My Ratings (including a 5 star rating system)
Go Ask Your Daddy complies with all FTC regulations. As such, all links in my review posts are nofollow. I post a disclaimer on every review post. There is no exception to this rule.